Barack Hussein Obama has been selling a ton of stuff: stimulus package, health care reform, getting the jobs back, etc. In this post, weâ€™ll just mention ObamaCare. Now, President Obama has been on TV 24/7 ever since he was inaugurated; as a matter of fact since even before he was. More recently, he has been on TV multiple times a day talking about ObamaCare â€“his health care reform. Obama even had an infomercial on ABC selling it. Well, Americans are not buying it.
Rasmussen Reports wrote on July 28, “Americans are fairly evenly divided on the health care reform proposals working their way through Congress. However, most remain convinced the plans will raise costs and hurt the quality of the care they receive.â€
Their latest nationwide phone survey found the following:
- 41% strongly oppose ObamaCare
- 25% strongly favor the plan
- Just 23% believe passage of the reform legislation will lead to lower health care costs.
- Most voters (53%) say it will lead to higher costs
- 18% expect prices to remain about the same
- 76% of Democrats favor the proposal and 76% of Republicans are opposed.
- Among the unaffiliated, 35% are in favor and 60% are opposed.
- Only 16% of unaffiliateds Strongly Favor the legislative effort while 47% Strongly Oppose it.
- By 50% to 23% margin, voters expect that passage of the congressional health care reform bill will
- cause the quality of care to go down.
Obama has been unable to sell this monstrosity to anybody, even though heâ€™s backed by the majority of those in the media.
Obama talks about his health care reform 24/7, and has been consistent in saying how itâ€™s going to â€œcut costs,â€ and yet heâ€™s convinced only 23% of Americans that he is not lying. Only 23% believe what Obama is saying about his own plan. A lot of people, and the number continues to go up, are finding out whatâ€™s in the health care bill. They are actually reading whatâ€™s in the bill and know more about it than their elected officials do. And the more they find out about ObamaCare, the more they want to stay away from it.