I know what you are thinking, “Clinton has been out of office for almost seven years now and you are still trying to destroy his name!” Well, I guess you are right but in my defense, I was challenged by a good “Clintonista” friend of mine who bows to the alter of Bill Clinton and brags about all the great things he has done for this country. So, if you are tired of reading about Clinton, then don’t read anymore. Oh, and for those of you who think Bush is bad/corrupt, please read on. You might learn something.
Here are some interesting facts. Did you knowâ€¦?
- that the Clinton Administration holds the all-time record for having the greatest number of friends/acquaintances/associates who have: resigned under pressure, plead the 5th amendment in a court of law, fled the country, gone to jail or died under mysterious circumstances? I guess I wouldn’t necessarily call those who have died under mysterious circumstance friends thoughâ€¦(more sources)
- that he was the first President ever in US History to be impeached?
- that he was the first President ever in US History to be disbarred from practicing law in his home state?
- that he was the first President to pay $800,000 to settle a sexual harassment claim?
- that he was the first President to be accused by a credible eye witness of rape?
- that he was the first President to pardon a convicted drug dealer?
- that he was the first President to have sex with an intern?
- that he betrayed this country when he allowed massive transfers of American secrets to the Chinese in exchange for illegal contributions to his re-election campaign?
- that he is indirectly responsible for the growing threat in North Korea? In 1994, President Clinton sent (of all people) Jimmy Carter to cut a deal with the North Koreans in their effort to develop nuclear weapons. He agreed to give Pyongyang free oil, two free nuclear reactors, diplomatic ties, and increased trade - and Pyongyang agreed to dismantle its bomb-making facilities in 10 years. In December 2002, North Korea restarted its nuclear reactor at Yongbyon and forced two UN nuclear monitors to leave the country. Today, North Korea’s resumption of its nuclear weapons program has much of the world on edge. North Korea claims to have nuclear weapons and to be working on building up its arsenal. So much for your negotiation skills Jimmy.
It annoys me when the uninformed liberals put Clinton on a pedestal and worship him because all of the great things he did for this country when he was in office (I always hear about the booming economy). Clearly, their ignorance (or your ignorance if you are also a ‘Clintonista’) reflects their understanding of the true legacy left behind by honorable, or not so honorable Mr. Bill Clinton.
Technorati Tags: liberal, liberalism, conservative, bill clinton, clinton, clinton administration, democrats, liberals