So we all heard about the conversation last week between Clinton and Boxer discussing a ‘legislative fix’ in order to influence conservative talk radio. Could it be that they are just frustrated at the failures of Air America and their left leaning insanity? I don’t know but it sounds like censorship to me! Nonetheless, it’s apparent to me that liberal radio just doesn’t resonate well with the American people, except those of course who belong to the cult of Cindy Sheehan and friends.
Here are ten reasons why I think liberal talk radio is failing and should go away:
- The radio hosts lack passion; plain and simple
- They lack reason and base their commentary on emotion; which is the problem with most liberals who try and argue a point
- Most of the talk show hosts are boring and lack personality
- Their arguments lack substance; calling Bush names and criticizing his policies gets old after the first hour
- They have about 20 listeners; therefore, they have no advertisers. It would make good business sense to close up shop
- Their website is amateur and doesn’t even work right (no pun)
- Their lineup is horrible. With the exception of Chuck D who I admire as a rapper but not as radio talk show host, they are all no-name comedians. I mean…who in the hell is Jon Elliot, Randi Rhodes and the Young Turks?
- They lack humor. Most of them are supposed to be comedians, yet I find nothing they say to be humorous.
- They claim to be patriotic, yet bash everything America stands for
- They just don’t connect with the American people. Of course, they do have a significant following of about 20, but it’s nothing compared the entire US population.
Feel free to add any other reasons I may have missed.
Technorati Tags: liberal, liberalism, conservative, cindy sheehan, sheehan, conservative talk radio, liberal talk radio, air america